Senda Verde Permaculture Eco Center

Saturday 12 March 2011

A journey starts with the first step

Puppy Crystal MIA


Somedays it seems easy to navigate the gnostic path. In my self created pod of good vibes I float along bouncing practically frictionless off the sporadic contacts with consensual reality. Gently cocooned in my higher frequency pod floating softly on the cosmic ripples.

At other times, specific times that seem related to solstices and equinoxes I am called to the job at hand. I have moored my pod in the galactic current where it hovers gently, waiting, whilst I concentrate and engage with the energies that seem to want to tussle with me again.
There is no free lunch as they say, and as Im called to duty it makes me appreciate just how good that last little trip was and how much Im looking forward to finishing business and getting back to my galactic cruise.

Carmela and Crystal, mum and pup playing, MIA

As the battle commenced this week I have to report some casualties.
My girls, Carmela and her puppy Crystal disappeared from the farm last Saturday followed by Lilly the goat, followed, on Tuesday by my new male rabbit, Hamish 2, he went off to his watership down in the sky.

A photo never lies? I hope so, in 3 weeks we will know if Hamish 2 left his genetic mark, RIP Hamish 2

This week also saw the start of the 9th level of consciousness according to the Mayans. There is little reason to believe that this body of knowledge has not been corrupted to the point of disinformation, but as with all things, a grain of truth probably rests within the bullshit. The 9th level is conscious co creation and Im consciously co creating the return of Crystal, Carmela and Lilly. MIA.

The fires of last summer, I learnt when I painted in Oils that the darkest dark is closest to the lightest light.

This week hasnt seen much in the way of farming, mainly meditation, and walking the hills and river vally looking for my girls. Spring is my favourite time of the year and as I walked and whistled and hollered I savoured the fantastic displays of nature as the hills bloomed with wild flowers and insect life. Such strong and vivacious life springing forth in such contrast to the inside of an oven blackness that was those same terrains just months before after the wild fires of last year. Take heart those little flowers said to me, out of blackness comes the light, just another few steps, the girls are just around the next corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Truth WareHouse