Senda Verde Permaculture Eco Center

Saturday 21 August 2010

Crystal, new life for Joe and Carmela and fat as butter



Crystal new life arrives as old life is consumed, a good start for Senda Verde




As fat as butter and she is packing on the oz, carmela is a great mum


Crystal, yes after three weeks of my amateurish inspections and two outside opinions, shes a she and she is called Crystal.

In honour to the crystal pool where im drawing my life saving water and to the fact that she cried and cried yesterday till I lifted her out her basket and she let a big crystal stream go on the floor, what a dog, house trained, all be it her house is the dog basket, but house trained at 3 weeks.

Welcome Crystal.



My friend told me she was sheep dog stock with 4 white paws which fires the ball right back into Joes court, she was also early as I caculated 6th to 12th of August as delivery date but Carmela delivered 29th July, again firing the ball back into Joes court, Carmela escaped once, the penultimate day of her heat, Joe followed and came back wrecked, battered bruised and scarred so obviouslly defended Carmela till the end, but with a 29th delivery date that would put conception right into Joe and Carmelas honeymoon period, no other dogs around, just the two of them glued at the hip.



My boy Joe and my new sweetheart Carmela are the proud parents of Crystal a fat as butter, as my friend is fond of saying, Pyreness Sheepdog, Griffon, Portuguese Setter, Estrella cross.



Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little "charm"... congrats to a new family member. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok now that puppy is the sweetest looking thing I have ever seen... aside from ollie as a puppie of course... HE has a stunning mom and one of the coolest dogs for a dad so I REALLY cant wait to see what a little terror he will grow up to be... IF there is another litter or too many puppies to deal with I will gladly look after a few...

    ReplyDelete

The Truth WareHouse